PSM Creates Innovative Brands
Since 1997, PSM Marketing has been working with non-profits to develop brands that are memorable, timeless, and effective. Whether you’re just getting started or you’ve been around for 50 years, our expert graphic designers will work with you to create an amazing visual identity for your non-profit. When we talk about branding for non-profits, we mean anything with a visual component. This can include:
- Color Palette
- Social Media Images
- Email Communications
- Signature Blocks
- Vehicle Wraps
- Office Design + Decoration
- Print Materials (business cards, direct mail, invitations, etc.)
Non-Profit Branding Helps Strengthen Reputation
When you think of the American Red Cross, Animal Humane Society, or United Way, you can probably imagine what their logo looks like, right? That instant brand recognition is what we’re aiming for. What does your non-profit’s logo and color palette say about your organization? Are you modern, sophisticated, light-hearted, or professional? Or are you outdated, flat, difficult to read, or non-digitized?
A non-profit with a strong brand shows supporters and potential donors that it’s forward thinking and ready to invest in the future.
Creating a Branding for Non-Profits from Scratch
Developing a new brand for non-profits is something we love to do. Playing with shapes, color, and fonts to bring your new logo to life gives us energy. When working with non-profits to create a brand, we follow these steps:
- Create logo options in black and white – This allows you to focus on the shapes, font, and spacing without the distraction of color. Logos need to be strong enough in black and white to stand on their own.
- Create color palettes – Once you’ve selected a logo design, we create color palette options for your review.
- Develop a brand kit – When the design and colors have been finalized, we bundle everything up in a convenient little .ZIP file for easy access.