Our team will help you build and promote your LinkedIn profile.
Profile Development and Contact Building
For most professionals, LinkedIn is the primary source of information that prospective clients use to learn about a practitioner and their firm. But it’s surprising how few professionals use the platform correctly. You don’t want a profile page that turns off prospects rather than encouraging them to contact you.
We help in a number of ways:
- We ensure that your profile page is engaging and makes you appear approachable
- We can create a “company page” for you or your firm
- We will curate relevant content and post it in your newsfeed
- We can promote your blogs on LinkedIn Publisher to drive potential clients to your website
An effective social media strategy requires having an effective online presence.
Engagement: How To Stay Top-of-Mind
In a blog titled “Are You Engaging? How to Drive Results on LinkedIn,” PSM Founder & President Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC, explains how to excel at driving engagements on LinkedIn.
As a rule of thumb, engagement can be defined in two ways:
- The level and extent of engagement you create with your own content
- The engagement you drive when you respond to your connections’ content
The trick here is to strike a balance between the two. We help you do that. At PSM, you work with dedicated LinkedIn specialists who help you boost your engagement.
A plethora of connections and prospective clients look at your profile daily. We help you put your best foot forward.
Create a compelling company page that authentically conveys what your brand and your practice stand for. We help you create one voice for your business.
As a practitioner, we help you become a thought leader in your industry, so people recognize you by the immense value you offer them through your services. Your LinkedIn profile and your business page speak a lot about your credibility. Build trust in your business through an authentic profile and regular engagements.
We help you create an exceptional online presence. Leverage the platform to boost your business. Explore best practices and learn more about how we help you- through our blogs:
- LinkedIn How-To: Add an Administrator to Your Company Page by Elissa Schufman, Project Manager, PSM
- 1 Simple Way LinkedIn Can Help Your Firm Connect with New Clients by Bob Anderson, Copywriter, PSM
- Using LinkedIn to Develop Business by PSM Founder & President Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC