We use this technique when designing practice area pages and biography pages on your website to maximize SEO results.
Develop a Website to Promote your Practice
Microsites can serve two purposes for lawyers, accountants and financial service professionals:
- First, creating microsites can improve SEO results, especially for bio pages because it makes it easier to find a professional when a search is being conducted.
- Second, microsites can be built to showcase and highlight special practices such as experience representing artists, writers or musicians without putting off corporate or other more mainstream clients visiting your main website.
Creating profile pages as microsites for many of our clients is a daily occurrence for us. And designing and building special practice area microsites is one of our specialties.
We assess your entire firm to see how and where a microsite will fit, and then write the copy to reflect both the brand statement of the firm as a whole yet matching the unique nature of the specialty. Building a microsite for you is another way we help ensure that you get found by the people you want to work with.
Strategic Marketing Coaching: Microsite Development
As part of our marketing coaching for professionals, we help them with a microsite that suits their requirements. Microsites are developed when there is a need for a special site for an event. Microsites fit these purposes because they are faster to build.
When the event has wrapped up, a microsite can be taken down at any time. This flexibility makes sure you don’t pay a hefty sum for a temporary need. Even when you want a website to showcase one of your specialties, in particular, we can help you with a microsite that does that. With PSM, you project your practice and business in the best light. We allow you to leverage all there is to marketing. And, our experts work on your behalf to make sure your practice grows boundless.
Why Develop A Microsite?
As your marketing coaching partner, PSM advises you to get a microsite when you are looking to target a specific buyer persona or want to highlight a special campaign for your business. Other reasons to inspire microsite development can be to accomplish a specific call-to-action or to tell a story about your brand that you want should stand out.
To achieve all these objectives in the minimum time and with the least effort, we help you with microsite development. We cater to your needs with an exceptional microsite that maintains your brand statement while accomplishing what you want it to.
Here are some resources to help you learn more about PSM’s Marketing Coaching services:
- 7 Ways A Coach Will Improve Your Business Development Efforts by Jim Bliwas, Strategic Communications
- How Does PSM Deliver A-Z Marketing Services? [FREE Video] by PSM Founder & President Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC
- Am I a Good Candidate for Marketing Coaching? by PSM Founder & President Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC
- How Marketing Coaching Can Put You On The Fast Track to Growth by PSM Founder & President Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC