Professional Services Marketing, LLC
Marketing Motivation Webinars
As this year comes to a close, it’s time to start thinking about what you want your practice to look like in 2018. This webinar will show you how to develop a results-oriented marketing plan – one you will actually be motivated to implement!
Senior marketing strategist, Terrie S. Wheeler, will boil marketing planning down to the basic, essential elements necessary to create a roadmap for your continued success. In this webinar you will learn how to:
- Identify and reconnect with your best contacts
- Determine what your best clients and referral sources have in common
- Define what makes you truly unique in the marketplace
- Select the right audiences for your marketing efforts
- Deliver compelling messages supporting your expertise
- Create specific and measurable objectives
- Develop your 2018 revenue generation goal
- Create an action plan you will actually engage with
- Measure the ROI of various marketing strategies
Don’t miss out — sign up today!
Thursday, December 7, 2016, 11:00 AM CDT – 11:45 AM CDT
In 1997, Terrie S. Wheeler leveraged her 12 year career as an in-house law firm marketing director, and founded Professional Marketing Services, LLC (PSM). PSM delivers outsourced marketing department and individual marketing coaching services to clients in the legal and financial services industries. Terrie currently serves as Vice Chair of the Lawyers Professional Responsibility Board. Prior to founding PSM, Terrie served as the marketing director at three large Minnesota law firms. Terrie is also a monthly columnist for Attorney at Law Magazine. Her articles are syndicated in 22 markets across the country. Terrie teaches marketing and client service at three Midwestern law schools and regularly presents at CLEs to lawyers in Minnesota and across the country.