Our team will help you build and promote your LinkedIn profile.
For most professionals, LinkedIn is the primary source of information that prospective clients use to learn about a practitioner and their firm. But it’s surprising how few professionals use the platform correctly. You don’t want a profile page that turns off prospects rather than encouraging them to contact you.
Profile Development and Contact Building in St. Paul and Minneapolis
We help in a number of ways:
- We ensure that your profile page is engaging and makes you appear approachable
- We can create a “company page” for you or your firm
- We will curate relevant content and post it in your newsfeed
- We can promote your blogs on LinkedIn Publisher to drive potential clients to your website
An effective social media strategy requires having an effective online presence.
In a blog titled “Are You Engaging? How to Drive Results on LinkedIn,” PSM Founder & President Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC, explains how to excel at driving engagements on LinkedIn.
Engagement: How To Stay Top-of-Mind
As a rule of thumb, engagement can be defined in two ways:
- The level and extent of engagement you create with your own content
- The engagement you drive when you respond to your connections’ content
The trick here is to strike a balance between the two. We help you do that. At PSM, you work with dedicated LinkedIn specialists who help you boost your engagement.
A plethora of connections and prospective clients look at your profile daily. We help you put your best foot forward.
Create a compelling company page that authentically conveys what your brand and your practice stand for. We help you create one voice for your business.
As a practitioner, we help you become a thought leader in your industry, so people recognize you by the immense value you offer them through your services. Your LinkedIn profile and your business page speak a lot about your credibility. Build trust in your business through an authentic profile and regular engagements.
Create An Exceptional Online Presence via LinkedIn profile – St.Paul and Minneapolis
We help you create an exceptional online presence. Leverage the platform to boost your business. Explore best practices and learn more about how we help you- through our blogs:
- LinkedIn How-To: Add an Administrator to Your Company Page by Elissa Schufman, Project Manager, PSM
- 1 Simple Way LinkedIn Can Help Your Firm Connect with New Clients by Bob Anderson, Copywriter, PSM
- Using LinkedIn to Develop Business by PSM Founder & President Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC