PSM is pleased to offer services to recruiting firms around the world. Attracting and retaining top talent for your clients is key to your clients success – and to your success as a recruiting firm.
When we work with recruiting firms, we focus first on understanding what makes you unique in the marketplace – your unique approach to talent sourcing, selection, and retention. We walk you through the process of creating a strategic marketing assessment and plan for your future growth.
The team at PSM has experience in the recruiting industry, and can help you identify what makes your firm and approach unique in the marketplace.
It is hard to find one-size-fits-all marketing strategies for recruiting firms. In fact, every talent sourcing and recruiting firm has its own unique approach depending on its geographic location, industries served, and the unique recruiting process your firm uses. It’s always important to identify other “value-added” services your firm includes in its approach and pricing.
Collaborate with our marketing experts at PSM Marketing, who are well versed in identifying the right marketing strategy for contingency and retained search firms, and can carry out result-driven strategic marketing campaigns.
Once you have PSM Marketing on board, you will instantly have access to our team of 30+ marketing professionals. Each of us has a different area of focus- from SEO and copywriting to graphic design, social media, strategic communications, and website development!
So, there is no doubt that your marketing objectives and growth goals will be met!
Outsourced Marketing for Recruiting Firms
PSM offers a full range of services to recruiting firms. The common denominator is that we always begin the process by developing a strategic assessment and marketing plan. The plan is then brought to life through our tactical implementation team of over 20 professionals with expertise in all areas related to marketing for a recruiting firm. The main components of our marketing plans include:
Assess, Plan, and Implement!
When developing a comprehensive digital Marketing Plan For Recruitment firm, it can be challenging to find the unique approach that will work for your firm.
Marketing Assessment for Recruiting Firms
As we begin work with you, we embark on a process designed to allow us to fully understand what’s worked and what hasn’t in marketing your firm to date. We review important information including (note: we have a higher quality graphic):
In addition, we interview the key executives in your firm to better understand their frustrations and goals in marketing the firm.
As we review each document, we analyze and summarize each piece, and provide our preliminary recommendations for improvement.
Moving to the Strategic Marketing Planning Phase
When PSM creates a marketing strategy, we allow the Marketing Assessment to guide our recommendations. Your marketing plan will include:
- Audiences to whom you are marketing
- Specific industries you want to reach
- Unique points of differentiation
- Marketing objectives that are specific and measurable – and time-driven
- Revenue goals for the upcoming and future years
- Tactical implementation recommendations under the Four Pillars of Marketing (™):
- I Retain and grow existing relationships
- II Develop new business
- III Increase name recognition and awareness
- IV Targeted and effective communications
- Your Strategic Marketing Plan will also include detailed tactical implementation calendar and timeline
If you are looking for a recruiting firm marketing agency to assist you in developing and implementing a marketing plan, PSM Marketing can help you explore the strategies that will produce results, leads, and revenue growth for you. One very important element of your marketing strategy is that of digital marketing and Search Engine Optimization (SEO).
Digital Marketing for Recruiting Firms
How Does Digital Marketing For Recruiting Firms Work?
There are two sides to digital marketing for recruiting firms. First, your recruiting firm is likely marketing to candidates to build your pool for clients. Second, your firm is also likely using its website and other digital marketing strategies to market your recruiting firm to prospective clients; those who will hire you for contingent or retained search opportunities.
There are generally three primary goals of a talent development and recruitment marketing process:
- Recognition – To ensure your recruiting firm is building name recognition and awareness within the industries you serve
- Evaluation – Providing a platform for candidates to engage with your firm, and for companies seeking employees to engage
- Engagement – It is imperative that throughout the marketing process we are engaging your target audience of prospective clients, as well as the pool of qualified candidates who may not have heard of your firm
It is important when pursuing the three goals above to:
- Leverage marketing and communication platforms to attract the attention of suitable job applicants
- Interact with viable prospects and create a convincing argument for why they should engage with your recruiting firm
- Assist prospective candidates in visualizing how they might belong in the prospective companies
- Proactively market the services of your recruiting firm and its impressive pool of candidates to top prospective companies and industries
Access to qualified talent is one of the most important tools a recruiting firm has. Therefore, marketing to candidates is a key element of successfully marketing a recruiting firm. Recruiting firms with a strong talent pool will more easily attract the companies seeking to hire the qualified candidates you have amassed.
Driving Results with Social Media
Social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook and even Twitter offer unique marketing opportunities for building your recruiting firm’s talent pool and to find opportunities based on geography, industry, and demographics for the recruiting firm to attract new clients.
Inbound and Outbound Marketing For Recruiting Firms
Before you determine a path to plan an effective recruiting firm marketing strategy, you should understand that there are two distinctive types of digital marketing approaches with different methodologies and tools –
- Inbound Marketing: Where clients and candidates find you because of the excellent marketing you are doing including proactive SEO strategies to drive viable candidates and clients to your website. Inbound marketing for recruiting firms requires the development of a steady stream of new content in the form of website content, blog posts, webinars, podcasts, and other strategies to attract clients and candidates to your company.
- Outbound Marketing: This is where you likely have a sales team strategically reaching out to prospective candidates and companies to communicate the value and benefits of working with your recruiting firm.
Inbound Marketing For Recruiting firms
Inbound marketing focuses on the idea that the candidate and client journeys begin before a job application is submitted or a recruiting firm is contacted. A significant amount of research takes place prior to the critical decision stage, when either a candidate applies for a position or a prospective client calls a recruiting firm for help with one or more job requisitions that need to be filled – fast.
Inbound marketing efforts create strong and salient content that solves problems, educates, and informs specific audiences – candidates and companies – who are looking for a solution to either finding a new job, or hiring the right candidate.
Outbound Marketing For Recruiting Firms
Outbound marketing for recruiting firms involves using unique and creative marketing and sales strategies to find and identify applicants for the recruiting firm’s applicant pool, while also connecting with companies, nonprofits and other organizations looking for just the right candidate to fill an open position.
The best outbound digital marketing strategies for recruiting firms will focus on driving results using some primary objectives including:
- Transforms high quality candidates into top members of the recruiting firm’s talent pool
- Specifically seeks out and finds qualified applicants for the talent pool by creating personal connections with candidates
- Positions the recruiting firm as the go-to recruiting firm within particular industries who can produce exceptional candidates to their clients
Traditional sales and marketing methods are becoming less effective in this digital age. As a result, agencies are receiving a lower return on their investment. This, paired with a more competitive and candidate-driven market, has prompted marketers and recruiters to try new marketing tactics like inbound marketing.