Services for Lawyers
Depending on your firm, your legal marketing activities may require anything from high-impact, in-person networking with your ideal referral base, to improving your online presence. You may spend a lot of time having lunch and delivering presentations, and find you need help developing fresh branding, getting more effective publicity and streamlining your client development process. All this, and even the nitty-gritty, critical details like upgrading SEO and getting the most bang for your social media buck can be handled by our highly qualified, professional outsourced marketing agency. When we take over your firm’s marketing plan, you can focus on doing what you do best: delivering legal services to your clients.
When you need the best legal marketing solution for your practice.
PSM founder and president, Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC has been helping to market lawyers and law firms for well over two decades. She cut her teeth providing legal marketing services for Minnesota firms, and now runs a national business. She has developed a results-oriented processes to provide the highest quality outsourced marketing and marketing coaching for attorneys. Because she teaches marketing and client service at three law schools, and serves as vice chair of the executive committee, for the Lawyers Board of Professional Responsibility, Terrie is uniquely skilled at developing ethical marketing for lawyers, as well as helping lawyers interested in honing their legal marketing skills.
PSM’s legal marketing work is delivered on various levels:
- Firm-wide – We’ll consult on those marketing activities that will benefit the entire firm. Take our assessment to find out if your firm is a good candidate for our outsourced marketing solutions.
- Geographic Focus – We can leverage targeted PR, social media, and other marketing opportunities relevant to your firm’s geographic location.
- Industry – We can work on pulling various practices together to help you pursue business in specific, targeted industries.
- Practice Group – We will develop marketing strategy plans to win new business for each practice group within your firm, reaching important prospects for those attorneys.
- Individual Attorney Coaching – Do you think you need help developing and implementing a personal marketing plan? Find out if you would be a good candidate for our Individual Lawyer Marketing Coaching.
- Group Marketing Coaching – Our experienced partners will lead training sessions to coach groups of attorneys with shared growth goals.
We deliver marketing strategies and solutions with proven results. Whatever your legal services marketing needs are, Professional Services Marketing is here to help guide you and your firm to success.
Join our LinkedIn Group
Looking for a way to connect with other attorneys working on legal marketing plans? We’ve developed a place for you to share best practices, learn tips, and share ideas. Join >
SEO – Search Engine Optimization The term “SEO” is a very popular term and the process of it tends to be quite confusing. SEO is basically what happens on and behind your website to ensure that it is visible to your audience online. For example, if you are trying to find a pair of blue [&helli...
When is the last time you’ve heard of a lawyer who is determined to put fun first? Enter Toni Halleen, an attorney and co-founder at Schaefer Halleen law firm and professional speaker living the goal of infusing amusement into everything she does. Toni even put her mission on stage with her 2003 p...
What? You didn’t learn about marketing and business development in law school? Well, you’re not alone. Aside from a few progressive law schools offering accredited classes that touch on marketing, sales, and the business of law, it’s likely you didn’t learn these important skills until you r...
There’s a lot published about personal brand and its importance. It’s essential that you take the time to hone in on your personal brand—especially if you are looking to make a career change or launch a business or consulting practice. When your Brand is your Team’s Brand But what about when...
If websites were first dates, many of you would be in trouble. Between grungy appearances, poor planning skills, and shallow talking points, many websites share the undesirable traits of first-date horror stories. Is it possible your website fits that description? Website developer/love doctor Miche...
So hopefully, Part I of this series has convinced you that by outsourcing your marketing department you will be in a better position to do what you enjoy: serving clients and attracting new business into your practice. Because outsourcing the marketing department in a professional services firm is...