Legal Marketing Services for Lawyers
Depending on your firm, your legal marketing activities may require anything from high-impact, in-person networking with your ideal referral base, to improving your online presence. You may spend a lot of time having lunch and delivering presentations, and find you need help developing fresh branding, getting more effective publicity and streamlining your client development process. All this, and even the nitty-gritty, critical details like upgrading SEO and getting the most bang for your social media buck can be handled by our highly qualified, professional outsourced marketing agency. When we take over your firm’s marketing plan, you can focus on doing what you do best: delivering legal services to your clients.
When you need the best legal marketing solution for your practice, call Terrie.
PSM’s President and Founder, Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC has been helping market lawyers and law firms for over three decades. She cut her teeth providing in-house legal marketing services at three of Minnesota’s largest law firms. In 1997, Terrie took the bold step to start her own business. Since then, she has grown her team to over 20 legal marketing professionals and developed a results-oriented processes to provide the highest quality outsourced marketing and marketing coaching for attorneys.
Because she teaches marketing and client service at three law schools, and serves as vice chair of the executive committee, for the Lawyers Board of Professional Responsibility, Terrie is uniquely skilled at developing ethical marketing for lawyers, as well as helping lawyers interested in honing their legal marketing skills. Law firms that choose to work with PSM for their legal marketing are making an investment in their future. Don’t believe us? Check out our client feedback. The PSM team takes pride in understanding what makes your firm tick and developing tailored solutions to increase your bottom line. Whether you’re a solo-practitioner or a small-medium sized firm, PSM is eager help you succeed.
Get Your Free Website Audit
PSM’s legal marketing work is delivered on various levels:
- Firm-wide – We’ll consult on those marketing activities that will benefit the entire firm. Take our assessment to find out if your firm is a good candidate for our outsourced marketing solutions.
- Geographic Focus – We can leverage targeted PR, social media, and other marketing opportunities relevant to your firm’s geographic location.
- Industry – We can work on pulling various practices together to help you pursue business in specific, targeted industries.
- Practice Group – We will develop legal marketing strategy plans to win new business for each practice group within your firm, reaching important prospects for those attorneys.
- Individual Attorney Coaching – Do you think you need help developing and implementing a personal marketing plan? Find out if you would be a good candidate for our Individual Lawyer Marketing Coaching.
- Group Marketing Coaching – Our experienced partners will lead training sessions to coach groups of attorneys with shared growth goals.
We deliver marketing strategies and solutions with proven results. Whatever your legal services marketing needs are, Professional Services Marketing is here to help guide you and your firm to success.
Join our LinkedIn Legal Marketing Group
Looking for a way to connect with other attorneys working on legal marketing plans? We’ve developed a place for you to share best practices, learn tips, and share ideas. Join >
Whether you are a solo practitioner or a large-sized firm, an email newsletter is a building block of a solid digital marketing strategy. In the past five years, the number of email marketing tools an...
You’ve likely heard the news, read an article or have even seen PSM talk about it on our blog: Video is king for digital marketing! But as a firm, hearing “you must use video” can be...
The social media world saw many changes in 2018. From data breaches to algorithm changes, social media struggled with growing pains. Now that 2018 has ended and 2019 is in full force, there’s on...
Last May, a panel of attorneys and marketing professionals met for a forum called “Modern Marketing Tactics for Lawyers in a ‘Like, Share, Follow’ World. PSM Founder and President Te...