Services for Lawyers
Depending on your firm, your legal marketing activities may require anything from high-impact, in-person networking with your ideal referral base, to improving your online presence. You may spend a lot of time having lunch and delivering presentations, and find you need help developing fresh branding, getting more effective publicity and streamlining your client development process. All this, and even the nitty-gritty, critical details like upgrading SEO and getting the most bang for your social media buck can be handled by our highly qualified, professional outsourced marketing agency. When we take over your firm’s marketing plan, you can focus on doing what you do best: delivering legal services to your clients.
When you need the best legal marketing solution for your practice.
PSM founder and president, Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC has been helping to market lawyers and law firms for well over two decades. She cut her teeth providing legal marketing services for Minnesota firms, and now runs a national business. She has developed a results-oriented processes to provide the highest quality outsourced marketing and marketing coaching for attorneys. Because she teaches marketing and client service at three law schools, and serves as vice chair of the executive committee, for the Lawyers Board of Professional Responsibility, Terrie is uniquely skilled at developing ethical marketing for lawyers, as well as helping lawyers interested in honing their legal marketing skills.
PSM’s legal marketing work is delivered on various levels:
- Firm-wide – We’ll consult on those marketing activities that will benefit the entire firm. Take our assessment to find out if your firm is a good candidate for our outsourced marketing solutions.
- Geographic Focus – We can leverage targeted PR, social media, and other marketing opportunities relevant to your firm’s geographic location.
- Industry – We can work on pulling various practices together to help you pursue business in specific, targeted industries.
- Practice Group – We will develop marketing strategy plans to win new business for each practice group within your firm, reaching important prospects for those attorneys.
- Individual Attorney Coaching – Do you think you need help developing and implementing a personal marketing plan? Find out if you would be a good candidate for our Individual Lawyer Marketing Coaching.
- Group Marketing Coaching – Our experienced partners will lead training sessions to coach groups of attorneys with shared growth goals.
We deliver marketing strategies and solutions with proven results. Whatever your legal services marketing needs are, Professional Services Marketing is here to help guide you and your firm to success.
Join our LinkedIn Group
Looking for a way to connect with other attorneys working on legal marketing plans? We’ve developed a place for you to share best practices, learn tips, and share ideas. Join >
So hopefully, Part I of this series has convinced you that by outsourcing your marketing department you will be in a better position to do what you enjoy: serving clients and attracting new business into your practice. Because outsourcing the marketing department in a professional services firm is...
All of our clients and prospective clients KNOW they should be “doing more marketing.” They know that marketing, supported by a consistent sales effort, is what will drive new business into their firm. However, many times they are also operating under the misconception that they can handle the...
In my previous blog, What is a Marketing Coach and Why Do I Need One?, I discussed how a marketing coach can benefit you and what traits you need to look for. But before you hire a marketing coach to help you grow your practice, please make sure you’re ready to make the commitment of time and ...
Have you been asking yourself, “How can I tell if my current brand needs to be updated?” Or maybe, “Where do I start if I think my brand needs to be updated?” Thankfully, auditing your brand while it requires work, is fairly straight forward and DEFINITELY worth the time and effort. Strong b...
For the past 20 years I have served as a marketing coach to hundreds of individual professionals. My clients tell me that having a marketing coach feels like they have their own personal marketing director focused solely and exclusively on their success. All that matters is you and your succ...
You may not realize this, but as many as 10% of your overall website visitors may have clicked on your website because of the Google Reviews posted on you and your company. So what do you need to know about Google reviews, and how can you ask your clients to provide a positive review for [&helli...