Services for Lawyers
Depending on your firm, your legal marketing activities may require anything from high-impact, in-person networking with your ideal referral base, to improving your online presence. You may spend a lot of time having lunch and delivering presentations, and find you need help developing fresh branding, getting more effective publicity and streamlining your client development process. All this, and even the nitty-gritty, critical details like upgrading SEO and getting the most bang for your social media buck can be handled by our highly qualified, professional outsourced marketing agency. When we take over your firm’s marketing plan, you can focus on doing what you do best: delivering legal services to your clients.
When you need the best legal marketing solution for your practice.
PSM founder and president, Terrie S. Wheeler, MBC has been helping to market lawyers and law firms for well over two decades. She cut her teeth providing legal marketing services for Minnesota firms, and now runs a national business. She has developed a results-oriented processes to provide the highest quality outsourced marketing and marketing coaching for attorneys. Because she teaches marketing and client service at three law schools, and serves as vice chair of the executive committee, for the Lawyers Board of Professional Responsibility, Terrie is uniquely skilled at developing ethical marketing for lawyers, as well as helping lawyers interested in honing their legal marketing skills.
PSM’s legal marketing work is delivered on various levels:
- Firm-wide – We’ll consult on those marketing activities that will benefit the entire firm. Take our assessment to find out if your firm is a good candidate for our outsourced marketing solutions.
- Geographic Focus – We can leverage targeted PR, social media, and other marketing opportunities relevant to your firm’s geographic location.
- Industry – We can work on pulling various practices together to help you pursue business in specific, targeted industries.
- Practice Group – We will develop marketing strategy plans to win new business for each practice group within your firm, reaching important prospects for those attorneys.
- Individual Attorney Coaching – Do you think you need help developing and implementing a personal marketing plan? Find out if you would be a good candidate for our Individual Lawyer Marketing Coaching.
- Group Marketing Coaching – Our experienced partners will lead training sessions to coach groups of attorneys with shared growth goals.
We deliver marketing strategies and solutions with proven results. Whatever your legal services marketing needs are, Professional Services Marketing is here to help guide you and your firm to success.
Join our LinkedIn Group
Looking for a way to connect with other attorneys working on legal marketing plans? We’ve developed a place for you to share best practices, learn tips, and share ideas. Join >
Television elbowed its way into our homes in the 1950s and by the 1960s ‘most every North American home had at least one set. Since then, video has become part of nearly everyone’s life. Early TV was primitive. The first network news anchors sat at a desk reporting the day’s events without any...
This news ought to be deeply disturbing to managing partners and lawyers everywhere, regardless of the size of their firm: Attorneys in larger firms are losing their once-revered position as a business’ most-trusted advisor. Other professionals are edging them out, especially accountants and consu...
This past summer, an elderly uncle passed away, leaving my sister and me with both the burden and honor of settling his affairs as co-executors. Our already busy lives were rocked with this out-of-left-field assignment as we began making what felt like mile-long to-do lists of everything that need...
A solution to what is becoming a fairly widespread law firm management dilemma is taking hold. It seems to be increasingly popular with midsized and smaller firms that understand a structured, disciplined marketing and business development effort is a key to not just growth but even survival in an i...
For Smaller And Midsized Firms, Consistency As Important As Quality And Service In Retaining Clients
Clients have become as concerned about the consistency of work produced by law firms they use as any other quality issue. And consistency involves more than the work product produced by attorneys; it also includes a consistent effort on client service, marketing, and business development issues. Acc...
SEO – Search Engine Optimization The term “SEO” is a very popular term and the process of it tends to be quite confusing. SEO is basically what happens on and behind your website to ensure that it is visible to your audience online. For example, if you are trying to find a pair of blue [&helli...