Marketing Coaching for Small Businesses
You’ve done it! You are a successful small business owner. It may just be you or you may have a team of people who help you deliver your products or services. If the phone rings, you answer it. If a customer has a question, you respond. You think you have your day planned only to have 15 different things derail your plans. So, what’s a business owner to do?
The Benefits of a Marketing Coach for a Small Business
At PSM Marketing, all our marketing coaches for small business owners, are all small business owners themselves. Not only can we empathize with the daily demands faced by business owners, we have had to learn how to do it all while still growing the business and maintaining our sanity. Because of this, your marketing coach provides advice and guidance to you and your growing business that will help you:
- Understand what made you successful to date
- Identify who your competitors are and how you compete
- Create the statements that uniquely differentiate you from your competitors
- Help you develop a winning LinkedIn profile for your professional networking activities
- Determine what trade and professional associations (attracting your key target clients) you should spend your time on
- Get articles placed in publications read by target clients
- Deliver presentations to groups who can hire/refer business
- Find opportunities for radio or TV interviews
- Define your A-Level clients and referral sources
- Create customer satisfaction initiatives
- Develop and deliver an elevator speech that conveys the value you bring to your clients
- Help you develop a personal social media strategy to increase your name recognition
- Devise a plan for you to create blog posts that will take 30 minutes or less to write
- Commit to being a community volunteer and discuss the benefits of doing so
- Create web-based content that highlights all of your key accomplishments
That’s a Lot – So How Do I Find the Time?
Your marketing coach knows you are a busy business owner. We schedule meetings with you every week or two to help you stay on track with your marketing strategy. We also know that busy business owners will make time to do what’s important to them. Our job as your coach is to keep things that will significantly benefit you and your business, top of mind with you.
Contact PSM to Get Started
Marketing Coaching for Small Business
There is nothing more motivating than landing a new customer or being asked to speak at a conference. We celebrate your successes with you and help you leverage and promote everything you do. We know there is not just one thing that will make you a successful business owner – there are many.
As a wise man once said, “If you do the right things consistently over time, you WILL make progress!” Your PSM Marketing coaches are here to help you every step of the way. We help you identify what the right things are and help to incorporate these activities into your busy life!