PSM Offers Services A-Z
Most people know that PSM does Outsourced Marketing, and Marketing Coaching. But within each of the two services, people wonder – What do you actually DO when performing these services? In response, we have created this page – PSM Services A-Z. Here you can see in detail how we help our clients implement their individual and firm marketing plans. Click on each link below to learn more!
We would love to answer your questions about the services we offer. Please contact us to find out more.
Advertising: Design and place ads to build your name recognition.
Awards and Badges: PSM will help you promote the various awards you and your firm have received.
Blogging: We have blogging down to a science. No time to blog? We’ll do it for you!
Board: Every board wants smart people. We will help you find the right board to serve on.
Branding: Help you develop your unique brand message and convey it in all we do.
Business Development: We help you target clients who should know about you but don’t yet.
Client Collaboration: Review the possibility of creating a portal on your website for client collaboration.
Client Satisfaction Survey: We help clients ensure their clients are satisfied with the services they receive from the firm using both end-of-matter as well as a comprehensive client satisfaction survey.
Communications: We design beautiful e-communications to send to your target audiences.
Contact Mining: Using various media sites, we can help you meet the people who will send business to you.
Content Marketing: Offering prospective and current clients valuable information and engagement relevant to your brand.
Corporate Identity: Your logo and materials matter even in a digital world. We can help you develop your corporate identity.
Cross-Marketing: To ensure you are fully representing existing clients.
Database: Want to do targeted communications to your key audiences? We will make this happen. We like Constant Contact and MailChimp.
Elevator Speech: We work with you to refine the value you bring to your clients – then to communicate it!
Email Introductions: We help you write concise emails asking for introductions from your contacts.
Events: We want you to mingle with clients, and have the expertise to help you plan amazing parties and events.
Facebook Boosts: To make sure your posts generate maximum results.
Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics with every client to help them increase the return on investment of their websites.
Google My Business: An SEO tool designed to maximize Google click-throughs to your website, and to make sure people can find your business.
Google Reviews: This tool is becoming a more critical component of your firm’s Google ranking. We help you create the communications and provide the link for your clients to review you.
Hootsuite: This is a digital aggregator tool we use to post new, relevant content every day for you.
Industry Groups: Be where your clients are. We will help you identify and become a high profile member of the industry groups attracting your clients.
Intake and New Matter Reports: To make sure we are gathering relevant marketing information when new clients hire you.
Invoicing Practices: We will help you create invoices your clients want to pay through communicating the value brought to clients by your team.
LinkedIn: Our team will help you build and promote your LinkedIn profile.
Market Research: PSM will help you land new business by using market research before your next big prospective client meeting.
Marketing Materials: From letterhead and business cards to other printed pieces, we are here to help.
Marketing Planning: How to Develop and Implement a Marketing Plan.
Media Directories: We help you create a directory of services and share it with relevant media so they know who to call when they need a quote.
Microsite Development: We use this technique when designing practice area pages and biography pages on your website to maximize SEO results.
Networking: To develop new business, you need a targeted networking strategy. We help you do this.
News Releases: We help our clients distribute the news to local and national media outlets.
Pitch: We know public and media relations will help you grow your practice.
PowerPoint: Got a speaking gig? Let us help you look fabulous through a highly designed PowerPoint.
Practice Group Marketing: Let us help you grow your practice group using innovative and creative group marketing strategies.
Printing: PSM has relationships with a number of printers and will get you the best price for all of your printing needs.
Project Management: Through our cracker jack project management team, we serve as the mortar between the bricks of your marketing activities and keep everything moving forward!
Proposals: From responses to RFPs to participating in beauty contests, we’re here for you.
Public Relations: From media lists to by-lined articles, we’ll help you effectively reach your target audience.
Public Speaking: We will help you identify groups and topics to get you out speaking to prospective clients.
Quick Start Rainmaker Package: We offer a package of creative services for small firms designed to jump start your marketing efforts.
Referrals: We help you develop lucrative referral source relationships and a system to track incoming and outgoing referrals.
Retainer Agreements: PSM has expertise helping clients ensure retainer agreements are smooth, polished, and client-focused.
Reviews: We will help you ask your clients to review you on Google, Avvo, and other web-based review sites.
Sales Strategies: It doesn’t matter that you market a service. You still need a sales plan. We help you create a personalized sales pipeline.
Sales vs. Marketing: Let PSM show you why both sales AND marketing are critical to your overall success in practice.
Search Engine Marketing (SEM): While SEO optimizes your website – on your website, SEM includes paid advertising like Google AdWords campaigns, Pay Per Click advertising, and boosted social posts.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO): Our team is fabulous. We make sure your website is found by the people you want to work with.
Social Media: We will find and post content for you and even engage with those who engage with you.
Surveys: Designed for visitors to interact with you and determine if they are a good candidate for your services. As an example, see our surveys for Marketing Coaching and Outsourced Marketing.
Tracking Referrals: You need to make sure referrals given and received are mutually beneficial and of high quality.
Trade Associations: Be where your clients are. We will help you find the right group and become a high profile member.
Training: To make sure your professionals and staff participate in marketing too!
Videography: Now’s the time to add videos to your website. From personal introductions to FAQs to video consultation rooms, let PSM help you apply videos to your website.
Volunteering: Your clients appreciate the work you do in the community. We help match you with the right opportunities.
Web-Based Surveys: At PSM we help our clients keep their finger on the pulse of their client’s satisfaction using web-based surveys.
Webinars and Podcasts: We have clients for whom we manage the delivery of webinars. We have the technology. You just show up and sound brilliant!
Website Development: Been more than two years since your “new” website? You likely need a refresh!
Writing Opportunities: Famous professionals all cite publishing articles as a key to their success. We can do this for you.
Zoho CRM: Targeted communications with your contacts is critical. We help you get set up to generate results with this CRM.
- Advertising Firm in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Awards and Badges Promotion St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Blogging for Professionals Firms St. Paul & Minneapolis - Build Your Blog
- Board Services in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Branding for Professional Services St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Business Development Services in St.Paul and Minneapolis
- Client Collaboration Services St. Paul & Minneapolis
- Client Proposals in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Client Satisfaction Survey in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Communications Strategy St.Paul and Minneapolis
- Contact Mining St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Content Marketing in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Corporate Identity Building in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Cross-Marketing in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Databases - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Elevator Speech - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Email Introductions St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Events in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Facebook Boosts - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Google Analytics - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Google My Business - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Google Reviews - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Hootsuite - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Industry Groups - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Intake and New Matter Reports in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Invoicing Practices St. Paul and Minneapolis
- LinkedIn Marketing St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Market Research St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Marketing Materials in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Marketing Planning in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Media Directories - St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Microsite Development in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Networking St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Pitch St. Paul and Minneapolis
- PowerPoint Presentations St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Practice Group Marketing St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Press Releases St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Printing for Professionals Firms St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Professional SEO Services in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Project Management St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Public Relations in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Public Speaking in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Quick Start Rainmaker Package in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Referral St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Retainer Agreements in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Reviews in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Sales Strategies in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Sales vs Marketing in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Social Media Marketing for Businesses in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Surveys St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Track Referral Activity and Your Top Referrers Unit in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Trade Associations St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Training Programs in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Videography St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Volunteering St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Web-Based Surveys St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Webinars and Podcasts St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Website Development in St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Writing Opportunities St. Paul and Minneapolis
- Zoho CRM St. Paul and Minneapolis