Get to Know Terrie: What are Your Top 5 Strengths?
Q: What are your Strengths on StrengthsFinder, and how do they help you best serve your clients?
- Executing – making things happen
- Influencing – know how to reach and influence various different audiences
- Relationship Building – the blue that holds relationships and teams together
- Strategic Thinking – Keep everyone focused on what could be
- Achiever – work hard and possess a great deal of stamina; take immense satisfaction in being busy and productive.
- Futuristic – inspired by the future and what could be; energize others with their visions of the future.
- Relator – enjoy close relationships with others; find deep satisfaction in working with friends to achieve a goal.
- Significance – wants to be relevant and important to others; independent and want to be recognized.
- Maximizer – focus on strengths as a way to stimulate personal and group excellence; seek to transform something strong into something superb.
These strengths help me better understand why I love coaching professionals. Every time I talk with a coaching client I can look into my crystal ball and see their future potential (futuristic). I love knowing I am having an impact on the lives and businesses of my clients (significance). I am the type of person who enjoys deep personal relationships with others versus having many superficial friends (relator). I see the potential in my clients and want to help motivate them to take it to the next level; to maximize their firm and/or individual potential (maximizer). If my clients need someone to help them get their tasks completed, they can rely on me to share what works for me and to provide processes and tips on how to reach their goals (achiever).